Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

IVF Update

On August 3rd, we started our shots. I'm currently on 150 iu of Follistim in the morning and 225 iu in the evening. Today was our 3rd day of stims. Tomorrow morning I have my 1st ultrasound (u/s) to see how my follicles are developing and how many are present. They will also take some blood to determine what my estradol levels are which helps the doctor determine if our morning or evening dosage needs to be adjusted.

The appointment is bright and early at 7:00 am. I'm excited and nervous! We are praying that the developing follicles are on target for where they should be at this time.

No comments: