Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 11 of Stims - WE TRIGGER!

We officially received word to trigger at 12:30am, Tuesday morning for Egg Retrieval Wednesday 8/15 at 12:30 PM...

It is hard to express our feelings and how excited we are to have made it as far as Egg Retrieval. Throughout this process, God continues to be in control blessing my body and helping our follicles grow. I must admit to wondering if we would make and if we did make it how many eggs would be retrieved. My estrogen levels didn't seem to be as high as I would expect considering the number of mature follicles present.

No comments: