Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

IVF Day 10 of Stims!

Well, we had a great ultrasound this morning which is Day 10 of stims. My estrogen levels are also doing much better. At this time it looks like we will have approx. 12 to 15 viable follicles at Egg Retrieval.

The RE called and told us to continue stims for one more day and another u/s on Day 11 of stims to check the lining of my uterus which is still on the thin side. This past Friday, we added estrogen patched in the hopes that will help thicken the lining of my uterus.

We will be triggering tomorrow night (8/13) and Egg Retrieval will be on 8/15 with Embryo Transfer on 8/20!

No comments: