Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

St. Maarten

Mike and I are getting ready to go on a week long vacation in St. Maarten... We are using our timeshare that had to be used this year. It is actually the first time we have ever used our timeshare exchange. Originally, we thought we would use the timeshare in October or November. But since we had to wait until August to start our IVF cycle we made the decision to enjoy a vacation focusing on fun and relaxation just before starting our IVF cycle in August.

The only plans we really have are for me to do at least 6 dives, enjoy the beach, maybe make a trip to Saba island, horseback riding on the beach and, well, enjoy the beach some more.

We will be staying on Simpson Bay.

1 comment:

Lady Artisan® said...

I am jealous. Take me with you. I might fit into your largest suitcase. :)