Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Aqua Aerobics @ Lifetime Fitness!

In June, I discovered that the healthclub we attend offers outdoor water aerobics. I try to go as often as possible each week. The sessions start at 9am... I actually get up around 8am almost everyday in order to make the class! It still shocks me to think that I'm getting up early to make it to class.

The workouts are really refreshing, fun and cooling. Usually, I attend Lifetime Fitness (LTF) in Savage, MN but I've discovered that LTF in Plymouth, MN offers deep water aerobics at 8am. Yes, I'm getting up even earlier on Thursday mornings to drive 40+++ minutes for deep water aerobics at 8am followed by another water aerobices class at 9am.

1 comment:

Lady Artisan® said...

8am. You call this early? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA......