Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thyroid Surgery...

Today I met with a surgeon that specializes in Thyroid Surgery for a 2nd consultation. I have decided to have Dr. Faust do my thyroid surgery. From the moment he walked into the exam room I was very comfortable with him and impressed with how thorough he was in explaining the procedure to me. He also agrees with my endocrinologist that we should do a Total Thyroidectomy.

Now my next decision is where to have the incision on my neck.

Surgery is set for Friday, September 12th.

Pam

No comments: