Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Snow Arrived! Leaving for North Carolina!

Wouldn't you know it! There was snow the whole weekend! We had about 8 inches of snow! Surprisingly, Mike arrived on time at 10:30 am on Friday.



I was able to leave Sunday morning for North Carolina without issue. There were a few snow flurries but overall the roads were in good condition.

On the first day of my drive, I made it through most of Kentucky and stopped just 30 miles from the border of West Virginia.

Today, I only had a "short" 6 hour drive. I arrived in Raleigh around 2:30pm. The kitty cats have definitely been missing me! MaCree is following me around everywhere throughout the apartment.

Pam

No comments: