Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

New House!

Well, Mike has been in North Carolina for over a month and is doing really well. He is enjoying his new job at Talecris.

I was able to make it down to Raleigh, NC in early February to start the house hunting process. Two weeks later, my parents also came down and helped me look at potential new homes as well. I'm so thankful my parents were able to help with the search! It was a very overwhelming search with TONS of homes to look at with some meeting our requirements while many did not. It was while my parents were visiting that we ultimately found the home we would make an offer on. For a brief period of time the home had been off the market pending however that deal had fallen through and it went back on the market while my parents were visiting. It has a beautiful flat lot that slopes away from the home and a decent sized backyard for Gabriel. The home sits on .25 acres in the subdivision of Tralee in Smithfield, NC.

We will be emailing or sending out a letter to all friends and family with our address along with a letter updating everyone on the latest family going ons.

No comments: