Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a few more days!

Just a few more days before we close on our new house! Mike and I look forward to settling into our new home. The fence installation has been scheduled with our down-payment being made. It looks like the fence should be completed on April 7th.

We are already getting mail at the new house. It was fun to open up the mailbox and see our mail. There is still so much to do and it looks like we will be without blinds for a couple of weeks.

Furniture shopping in High Point, NC is definitely an interesting and overwhelming experience. I've found a sofa style & brand that I really like. The company is Rowe Furniture. They offer slipcover sofa's.

Pam

No comments: