Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Meeting Neighbors...

Tonight we went for another walk. Mike and I are enjoying our evening walks around the neighbor. We are slowly starting to meet neighbors. Gabriel is also enjoying the walks and meeting people.

This evening we actually enjoyed a long conversation with some neighbors that were working on some landscaping around their home. Of course, I can't remember her name but her husband is another "Mike!" We enjoyed a long conversation. Another neighbor, Alec, is a huge Colorado fan especially of the Avalanche and Bronco's. I think we will make plans to get together in the fall when the Bronco's play the Patriots on Monday Night football. Alec's wife is from Massachussett's!

Signing off... Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I see you just moved to NC. We moved from SC last August, and I miss it desperately.We are now in Texas, which is hot, flat, and boring. Before you realize it, you will fall in love with NC.