Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Monday, December 10, 2007

BLOODWORK: Baseline FSH & E2 levels today...

Well, I went into the RE's Office today for my FSH and E2 hormone levels.

FSH = 7
E2 (Estrogen) = 70

According to our RE, an FSH of 7 is still excellent and not an indication of reduced ovarian reserve. However, an E2 of 70 is borderline. The E2 isn't bad but it isn't great either. When we did our BW this time around, I had been on BCP up until 5 days ago when they had me discontinue the BCP then come in for the blood tests. It was my understanding that you should really be off the BCP for at least a month to have truly accurate results.

Now we will have to wait to find out whether or not we remain in the Shared-Risk program.

We are keeping our options open. I would consider going to Canada for IVF and seeing Dr. Vero or doing Embryo Adoption.

Pam

No comments: