Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Friday, December 7, 2007

2007 Concordia Christmas Concert

Mike and I had a wonderful evening at the Concordia College Christmas concert. The concert was at Orchestra Hall and this was also Mike's first trip to Orchestra Hall. I was disappointed to see that there was no Christmas Mural but I had forgotten that the artist had passed away 2 years ago after a long bout with cancer.

The murals were always so beautiful and intricate in design. I feel that they really do add so much to the concert in the way they highlight the selected theme for each years Christmas Concert. Even though I was disappointed that there was no mural, the music by the orchestra and choirs were absolutely stunning.

I am thrilled that we were able to attend the concert. This was also Mike's first Concordia College event!

No comments: