Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

Friday, November 30, 2007

IVF #3 = BFN

Well, our 3rd IVF that we started in mid-October ended in a BFN. Initially the cycle looked great on paper with a wonderful response. However, the embryo quality ended up being extremely poor.

Yesterday, Nov. 29th, I had confirmation from our RE that the Shared-Risk program that the program wants both my baseline FSH and E2 hormone levels retested. Our RE doesn't think there is a problem with my FSH climbing however the Shared-Risk thinks otherwise.

Our prayer is that we are not removed from the Shared-Risk program. We would really like to completely our final Fresh IVF cycle. The next cycle is currently scheduled for January 2008.

No comments: